There may be several reasons why no cookies have yet been found on your website.
- Your scan is not yet complete. It may take up to 24 hours for your website to scan properly and all cookies to be stored.
- Your scan has failed. There could be a number of reasons for this. Please send an email to support so we can help you.
- If you have a firewall or bot protection software, make sure you whitelist our IPs for the scanner:
- Your robots.txt discourages robots not to index and access the website.
- Or you execute cookies/scripts that set cookies based on either our local storage or cookie item. In that case make sure to write a script that checks whether a visitor user agent contains CookieCheck and then execute everything. In this case you might want to raise a support ticket so we can help you out.